Article was first published on Stardom in Korea (My Kpop Blog) 1 year ago (May 17, 2013 @ 17:00). I’ve discontinued the blog and imported its content here.
I am sure all of you have gotten your tickets by now but for those who have not (and those who didn’t manage to get VIP tickets), here’s your chance! 2 VIP tickets for CNBLUE Blue Moon concert in Melbourne are up for grab!
Simply head down to Korean Film Festival in Australia Facebook page, like and share the post titled CNBLUE Moon Competition. Lastly, private message them your full name and pray for good news!
Lucky winners will be notified on May 27th. So, you girls will have enough time to prepare for the concert on Friday, 31 May 2013, 1930 hours at Festival Hall.
Best of luck Boices!
Also, don’t forget to check out Korean Film Festival in Australia (KOFFIA) websites!
Brisbane : 14 – 18 August 2013 at Event Cinemas Myer Centre
Sydney : 21 – 28 August 2013 at Event Cinemas George St
Melbourne : 5 – 11 September 2013 at Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI), Federation Square
– Pieta by Kim Kiduk
– The Tower by Kim Jihoon
– The Thieves by Choi Donghoon (Starring Kim Soohyun)
– A Werewolf Boy by Jo Sunghee (Starring Song Joongki)
– 9 Muses of Star Empire by Hark Joon Lee (Starring 9 Muses)
– Jury by Kim Dongho
- CNBLUE adds Melbourne to their ongoing world tour (kpop7seven.wordpress.com)
- CNBLUE’s May – June Schedule! (kpop7seven.wordpress.com)
- CNBLUE Jonghyun Sent His Gratitude To Fans (koreanupdates.com)
- Happy 3rd Anniversary, BOICE! #HappyBOICEday (cnbluestorm.com)
- CNBlue: “We Want to Get Tattoos and Rebel, But Not Now” (cnboicee.wordpress.com)